Departure Time and Place
- Departure Time : 18:30 on the day of the event
- Place : Bus Stop 3 in front of Gate 2 on the first floor arrival of the Jeju International Airport
- (※ Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time, receive a ticket, and wait for boarding.)
- Reservation in advance at the Jeju City Tour Homepage : www.jejucitybus.com → Applying for a night-time bus tour
- This service is only available for internet reservation. After completing your reservation, please bring your confirmation message or printout and pay the fare when boarding the bus.
Reservation Change and Cancellation
- If you change your date, you need to re-book the date after canceling the existing reservation.
※ However, if the desired date is full, it is not possible to change.
- If you cancel the tour on the day of boarding or if you are not able to attend the tour, you will not be eligible for a refund.
(If you cancel the tour on the day before departure, 100% will be refundable.)
- Refunds will be made to the payment card or bank account used when canceling the reservation, and it may take 3-4 days depending on the card issuer's processing standard.
- ※ Inquiries: Jeju Special Self-Governing Provincial Tourism Association City Tour Team: 064-741-8784~5
- Jeju City Tour Night-Time (Theme) course is made on a first come, first served basis and advanced reservations. The service will be canceled if less than 10 people (pre-booking criteria) make a reservation (by 15:00 on the very day) or because of deteriorating weather conditions, like rain. (However, if the service is canceled, we will contact you individually by 15:00 on the same day.)
- Please be on time for departure and gathering. No refunds will be given if you cannot get on the bus because of lateness.
- Seats are not available for children under 6 years old. They cannot be assigned a seat if the bus is full and you use a free ride.
- The tour schedule (courses, time etc.) is subject to change due to the weather or traffic conditions.
- "Via" means passengers will not be let off at this location.
- This service is not a reserved seat system and the customer getting on the bus can have their desired seat. Customers who get on the bus late may be seated away from their party.
- Food and pets are not allowed on board for a pleasant bus environment.
- If you need to get off the bus during the tour, please be sure to let a guide know.
- Only one wheelchair can be boarded. For wheelchair users, please make a reservation in advance.
Jeju Special Self-Governing Provincial Tourism Association City Tour Team: 064-741-8784~5 (09:00~18:00)